INNSiDE by Meliá
INNSiDE by Meliá
- The 161-bedroom INNSiDE Hotel, operated by Melia Hotels International, marks a significant investment for the region and will create 80 jobs.
- Located in the heart of the city on the historical Quayside, the hotel offers breath-taking views across the River Tyne and an eclectic home-from-home feel for guests to explore Newcastle’s city centre.
- The building that shelters the hotel has taken architectural inspiration from iconic local landmarks such as the Tyne’s bridges, whilst the hotel’s interior showcases a light, minimal and versatile space, featuring modern and comfortable furnishings.
- The Open Living Lounge will act as the beating heart of the hotel, with the open plan lobby offering the ideal transitional space to allow guests to skip seamlessly from work to play. Meanwhile, a well-appointed gym, complete with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, will be available for guest use 24-hours a day.
- Guests and locals alike will be able to enjoy an exclusive dining experience on the Tyne, thanks to the restaurant’s floor to ceiling windows and beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the iconic river. This space will become an exciting destination restaurant for both hotel guests and locals alike.
- INNSiDE by Meliá’s philosophy ‘Stay Curious’ promises to accommodate guest’s every need and desire, providing them with a home away from home, offering the ideal work life balance. INNSiDE Newcastlewill offer five multi-functional meeting spaces with maximum capacity for up to 170 banqueting, including a Big Ideas Space, full of smart, sustainable touches to inspire the unconventional. The hotel will also offer a bespoke ‘Workcation’ package for business travellers looking for convenience, comfort and flexibility.
The Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3BE